My favorite color

There’s pink, blue, purple, yellow, orange and hundreds of other colors, but my favorite color is anything but ordinary— my favorite color is sparkly! I mean who doesn’t want to add some glitter to well— anything!

Most kids think I’m crazy when I say my favorite color is sparkly, but to think about it we all had that moment, you know a time when you were obsessed with shiny things. Well guess what I’m still obsessed so don’t judge me.

I mean everyone who see’s a giant sparkly thing wants to touch it, right? I’ll take that as a big— fat— sparkly yes!

3 thoughts on “My favorite color

1. Yes! I love sparkly things, too, especially Christmas ornaments. At your age, the time is right to indulge your love of sparkly, glittery clothes, accessories, and objects. Have fun with the look!

Did you know that you can add sparkly banners and widgets to your blog? Check out http://www.glitx.com/

2. We have Purple Thursday at school in LENT. Staff sneakily wear purple clothing (I had on some tights today) and we try to see if the kids notice! It’s a bit of a giggle really and some are asking what the Purple Brigade is all about but we are not allowed to tell them unless we manage to guess!!
    We have sparkly lanyards for our id badges and fobs – we are selling them for the seniors who are going to work in Malawi for a week in June!

‘ta ahora, A 🙂