Week 3: 5 Favorite Apps

When you look at an app the first thing you normally would do would see if it is a good app, right? Well instead of having to study about the app I wrote about some of the apps that are very much my favorite.

Instagram— Like, like, follow, unfollow, block, um comment. All of this can happen in just one place… Instagram. There are so many people out there just wanting to become your online friend. You can find out about new activitys to do during your spare time and have a chance to tell the world about, you.

Twitter— Yes, I totally understand that you went to the movies to see Divergent twice with your friends. Do you like to know what you friends are doing at this very moment well I don’t think you know, but Twitter most likely does. Most of the things I do in my life go strait from my head to one of my favorite social networking systems.

Netflix— Everything I am amused by in one place, I didn’t believe it either. They said Netflix the place where past, present and future me all went. When my parents are looking for me and they hear the TV blasting the lines of random movies out, then at least they know that I’m sitting on the couch watching a movie.

YouTube— All the things the world needs to know in one site. YouTube can teach and educate people trying to master the talent that others are willing to share. youTube can also help you set goals that you never thought you would master.

Pintrest— the only place where you have a chance of becoming interested in the things others like. When you see the things that others like you have an interest in you might just like it too.

These are my favorite 5 apps of all time. If you like to get to know more about the rest of the world these apps are where you belong.