Week Two: Zilker Park

The warm sun shining on all the children playing soccer and catch with there family. the line of beautiful white clouds seem to never end; one fluffy cloud after another. The flowers bloomed slowly and calmly withoutout disruption.  

Zilker park, the place where the kite festival is at. All the colors flying though the sky almost like a rainbow in disguise. The trail of lights, all the colors are enough to light the night sky. The best thing about Zilker park is that all you need to do is relax. This is suppose to be a good time for all the people that go here.

For example every year my entire family would go to Zilker park just for a picnic, after that we would play all sort of games and activities. The grown ups would talk about there kids and there life, but to us that’s not exactly the type of thing we have in mind; we love to talk about the things were good and bad at so when we play truth or dare we know all there juicy secrets. These are one of the best times I ever had.

If there was anywhere I would take someone who didn’t live in Austin it would be Zilker park because that represents everything that we do in Austin.