Destroying friendships

“She was like your hair is so ugly today!” And “She was my best friend.” I mean you have this happen to you, but this is made to break a sibling’s friendship bond thing that gets really old.

First- be in the way with everything that is happening in there life. Don’t wait for them to bring everything up; you as the older sibling do it yourself. For example: she opens the door, BAM! “How was your day, did you turn in your homework was the teacher nice did you study for your vocabulary test, how was gym did y’all play capture the flag again- omg I love that game.”

Step two- be very annoying and if you want to throw in a bit of a catch be creepy, stocker-ish even, but here I’ll be a nice person and give you an example: when your sisters best frenemy is standing like 2 feet from you pop out of nowhere and ” hey girly how y’all doing, omg I have that shirt, and ahhh is that true that you and angel are not friends anymore, ohhh I know how’s your family, sister ok mom good dad normal?”

Step three- randomly pop out of nowhere. Little sister and enemy painting there nails together,” so girls! Oh I love that color! Where did you find that it’s mine! See y’all later.”

Step four- stand there wait for your sister to come home.” Vivian guess what today that annoying, clingy girl won’t hang out with me anymore. It’s a miracle!”

Mission complete.

One thought on “Destroying friendships

1. You have some specific, vivid advice here! I think I was a bit confused at first by “sibling’s friendship bond thing,” but maybe you’re giving advice to a sibling on how to lose a friend that has become too clingy? Hmmm…might need to clarify that opening.

LOVE your new theme!!! Looks great.